From Hwy 73 in Evergreen, turn south on brook forest Rd for 5.2
miles. Continue on Black Mountain Dr for 1.7 miles. Turn left on Sullivan Drive
for 0.1 Milles and Continue left to S. Martin Lane. The property is on the
APPROXIMATE DRIVING DISTANCE
Hwy 285; 5 miles
King Soopers; 6.2 miles
Safeway; 6 miles
Conifer High School; 5.8 miles
Colorado Mills Shopping Mall; 27 miles
Southwest Plaza Shopping Mall: 23. 6miles
Cherry Creek Shopping Mall 38 miles
Denver Tech Center; 32 miles
Downtown Denver; 36 miles
DIA Denver Airport; 59.7 miles
Dillon Colorado (ski resorts, lake, sailing, hiking) 59 miles
Breckenridge Ski Resort; 71 miles
Vail Ski Resort; 88 miles
Seller Loves about 8392 Martin Lane
We feel like
we live in a mountain hotel, but we get the facilities for free every
day! By that, I mean that we can decompress on the drive back from work.
Look at the view as we drive! We both have high stress jobs, so our house is
a place of rest and refuge. We have a hot tub and an amazing view. We
re-energize every day! The peace and quiet means we sleep peacefully every
We feel we
come home to a mountain getaway each night. We rarely go too far away on
holidays- we are surrounded by what makes Colorado great: Cub Creek, Maxwell
Falls, Arapahoe National Forest and Flying J is just down the road. Loveland
is a short drive away! When I am inside my house, I feel connected to the
environment because of the views. The privacy here is priceless.
Inn is just down the road!
High, West Jeff Middle and Marshdale Elementary. This was the perfect house
to raise our successful boys!
Elevation: Approximately 8766 Ft.
Taxes: Approximately $2261
Internet - Skybeam
Excel Gas coming soon
Electric - IREA Average $ (July 2013 - July 2014
Baseboard Gas Hot Water Heating
Phone - Century Link
Well Permit Number - 194177
TOP OF THE WORLD VIEWS
8392 Martin Lane
Conifer, Colorado 80433
of the world views to the West and backing to National Forest, this home is a
perfect place to retreat, relax and rejuvenate. Inside, the rooms are large and
inviting with a great floor plan for entertaining. With floor to ceiling walls
of windows to the South and West, you’ll feel like you’re on vacation every day!
This updated and well maintained home offers a remodeled gourmet kitchen with
extensive slab granite counters and back splash, bar seating, custom tile work,
solid cherry wood floors and steps and is open to the Great Room which is
flooded with sunshine and centers on a gas fireplace with built-in shelves.
The Large decks will lure you outside as will the flower gardens, stunning rock
outcroppings, built-in gas BBQ/entertainment area on the lower level and hot tub
on the back deck.
Other home features include a full bathroom on the main level which has been
updated with exquisite designer materials and services two large bedrooms.
The master suite is located on its own level; a private retreat on the upper
level with an awesome view and a 5-piece master bathroom.
The lower level houses a family room, laundry room, half bathroom, storage space
and garage access. The dog even has her own indoor/outdoor space; a kennel under
back deck with doggie door leading to an indoor "loft" in the garage.
This home shows great and is in immaculate condition.
View Virtual Tour
View All Photos
View Map of Property
JMap from Jefferson County
Jeffco MR-1 Zoning
Jefferson County Planning & Zoning
Jefferson County Building
Seller Property Disclosure
Jefferson County Septic Info
DETAILED PROPERTY INFO PROVIDED BY SELLERS
1. Southern windows- all replaced last summer- energy
2. Front windows- upgraded energy efficient glass.
3. These windows' trim have been cladded with metal- no more maintenance
4. 4 years ago- solid cherry wood floors and stairs- $10,000- no shoes have ever
walked on this floor :)
5. updated the main level bathroom December, 2013- designer materials e.g. Glass
tile wall; vessel sink
6. outdoor bbq area completed summer, 2013; flagstone is recycled from the
streets of Denver. Party area!
7. The landscape has been mitigated for fire with the help of Elk Creek Fire
Dept. For example, that's why there is a belt of Aspen around the house.
8. Great Room blinds- Hunter Douglas and 3 Day Blinds- custom fitted to match
9. All bedrooms have honey comb blinds- energy efficient
10. Property backs to Arapahoe National Forest land.
11. Granite is 2 years old; full back splashes; granite composite sink
12. New front door- 2 years ago
13. Fireplace inspected and cleaned 2 months ago- excellent condition.
14. Septic has been inspected and pumped every summer since we purchased the
15. Boiler was inspected and maintained 4 months ago
16. When we purchased the house, we upgraded the composite roof to a 30 year
17. New paint inside and out
18. Lots of storage
19. Dog kennel under back deck with doggie door leading to an indoor "loft" in
the garage- dog can choose to be inside or out
20. Fully finished basement
21. LG washer and dryer included in the listing price
22. Last summer- driveway upgraded with road base and graded
23. Retaining walls and drainage upgrades
24. Ceiling fans in Great Room and all bedrooms.
25. 2 bedrooms on main floor are oversized
26. THE VIEW
West Jefferson Middle School
Conifer High School
County Park Info
Staunton State Park
Flying J Open Space Park
Myer Ranch Park in Conifer CO
Reynolds Park in Conifer CO
Denver Mountain Parks
Pike National Forest
Arapahoe National Forest
Return To Featured Properties
ceiling fan, cook top,
deck, dryer, disposal, eating space/kitchen,
garage door opener, microwave, master suite, refrigerator,
wood floors, tile floor, vaulted ceiling, view mountains, washer, wall to wall
carpet, great room, dining room